The ABC of how to order/ FAQs / Tips on Ordering
Here is a list of frequently asked questions with helpful answers. If you would like further help then call us on 01295 672294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is this product in stock? All wines in our Express Stock will have a blue ‘Next Day’ icon. Click into the wine to see how many are available for next day delivery.
- How soon can I get my order? If the wines you have ordered are in our Express Stock and you have placed your order by 12noon, we will be able to deliver to you on the next working day (UK Standard Mainland).
- How much can I order? There is no minimum order on this site. You can order as little as you like, from just one bottle. However there is a delivery charge of £6.95, so you may wish to order more to spread the cost.
- How do I get a discount? Where we have special offers or multi-buy discounts the price will be discounted automatically at the checkout. You also get a free delivery discount if your order value (before delivery) is over £150.
- What if I am ordering a large amount? We aim to have the most competitive prices on the internet, so we are not normally able to give any further discounts on our great prices. However if you have a special order then do contact us and we will see what we can do.
- I have a voucher code, how do I use it? If you view your basket you will see a box next to the words "add Promotional voucher". Simply type in the code in the box and click "Check code" and your voucher will be applied.
- Where is my order? You will be sent a confirmation email when we send out your order. Since we dispatch by overnight courier you should receive your order next day. Sometimes there is a delay or a problem, so if you have not received anything by the day after that then do call or email us and we will check with our couriers.
- What if I don’t like a wine? If a wine is faulty, out of condition, or simply not to your liking, don’t worry! We have a full money-back guarantee. Call us on 01295 672294 or email us at email@example.com
We hope this helps!